Protect greater Lafayette
We’re keeping the health and safety of our workers, residents, students, and future visitors at the forefront. Take the Protect Greater Lafayette pledge to show that you’re doing your part in maintaining the well-being of our community.
Stay Home When Sick
Promote Contact-Free Service
Share the Pledge
Protect Each Other
Take the pledge
Our local businesses, community organizations and community members that take the pledge are committing to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Community Member Pledge
Read the full pledge for community members.
Read the full pledge for businesses and organizations.
- Economic Retention & Recovery Resources, via Purdue Extension Community Development
- Resources for Individuals in Need of Assistance, via United Way of Greater Lafayette
- Covid-19 Volunteer Opportunities, via United Way of Greater Lafayette
- State of Indiana COVID-19 Response
- Indiana Department of Labor COVID-19 Guidelines and FAQs
- Purdue University’s Protect Purdue Resource Page
- Tippecanoe County Health Department
- IU Health Coronavirus Resource Center
- Franciscan Health Resource Center
- Greater Lafayette Commerce Covid-19 Response page
- CDC Guidance for Employers Page
- Considerations for Events
- COVID-19 Symptoms and Testing Information
- Restarting Your Business
- Understanding the Small Business Loans Available Through the CARES Act
- US Chamber Foundation Covid-19 Resource Page
- Employee Guide: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
- Employer Guide: Guidance For Employers To Plan and Respond To Coronavirus
- Small Business Toolkit (Resilience in a Box)
If you have any questions, comments or concerns pertaining to the Protect Greater Lafayette Pledge, please don’t hesitate to reach out.